RETIRING TO THE OWNER'S SUITE:
- Granite vanity tops (match kitchen) in Owner’s Bath
- Taexx Built In Pest Control System
- TV outlets in all bedrooms, and family room
- Ceiling fan pre-wires in all bedrooms and family room
DETAILING THE STRIKING EXTERIORS:
- Two-car integral garage
- First floor deck
- Nine foot ceilings on all three levels
- Hardwood flooring in foyer, powder room, kitchen and dining room (per plan)
- Tile flooring in laundry room/mud room and secondary baths
ON TO THE DESIGNER KITCHEN:
- Designer style tile backsplash
- Luna Pearl, Uba Tuba or Almond Roca Quartz with granite countertops with eased edge and undermount stainless steel sink
IMMEDIATE MOVE-INS AVAILABLE NOW!
Over 35 years ago, Donald R. Horton had a vision of livable and affordable new homes built with unmatched efficiencies and uncompromising quality, of family traditions passed on to new generations and of a business that would grow by making customers’ dreams a reality.
That philosophy of creating value every step of the way was the Company's signature focus when Horton unveiled his first neighborhood in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area over three decades ago. As the Company grew from a local homebuilder, to a regional homebuilder, to ultimately the largest homebuilder in the United States, that philosophy has never wavered.
Today, D.R. Horton continues to demonstrate its leadership in residential development through design innovation, superior craftsmanship, and responsiveness to the needs of its customers.
The simple vision that began over 35 years ago represents years of value and security when you choose America's Builder to make your dreams come true.